A WEEK IN DUBAI! PART SEVEN



Day 7: Splash
Saturday 17th October 2015

This morning we got up at 10:30am and caught the emirates bus to HQ, we then got the Dubai metro to the Burj khalifa and Dubai Mall, I brought some postcards in the mall before we headed to get a taxi we got the taxi to the Wild Wadi Water Park near the Burj al Arab hotel, we shared a margarita pizza for our lunch, our favourite water slide was tantrum alley! Both of the water parks in Dubai are very good and both are good for different reasons.  I would highly recommend a visit to both during a visit to this great city.  If you visit the wild wadi water park in October like I did, they run Halloween activities inside the park which are great for children.
After leaving the water park at 5:30pm we caught a taxi, got back to Kathryn's had our showers and then ordered Thai food. I packed my suitcase and we watched the big wedding.

Check back tomorrow for day eight,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment