WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

where have I been?  well...


hello everyone,

it's been such a long time since my last post and I am sorry for that, however a lot has been happening in my life recently including:

1- finishing my final year of studies at university (writing my dissertation was so difficult, after researching information relating to my chosen topic for over a year, I started to lose the will to live.)

2- enjoying a family holiday on the sunny island of Tenerife, (whilst there we visited Siam Park at least five times, Loro Parc once and thanks to my Dad we gained permits which allowed us to climb right to the top of mount Teide. The view from the top of the volcano was spectacular, however the smell of sulphur gas was not so nice).

3- graduating from university in July with a BA Hons Degree in Multi-Disciplinary Design, was definitely the highlight of my summer, the four long years of hard work have finally paid off and I am now a graduate.

  Here I am after the graduation ceremony with my Mum and Dad, what a lovely day it was.[/caption] 

in the weeks following my graduation life has been tough, really tough infact.  And I am so thankful to all of my friends who have supported both myself and my family through this difficult time.

thank you for reading my post,

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment