A WEEK IN DUBAI! PART EIGHT



Day 8: Time to Fly
Sunday 18th October 2015

We woke up at 12:30am and got up and dressed. We caught a taxi to the airport at 1:30am Kathryn said goodbye to me at passport control and by 2:30am I was sat at the boarding gate. At 3:35am I was seated on the plane and found that I had a whole row of seats to myself (we began taxing to the runway at this time). Sadly I had to say goodbye to sunny Dubai but I'm sure I'll be back someday as I really enjoyed my stay.
I landed back in the UK at 7:48am and was at the gate by 7:56am.  By 8:30am I was hugging my Mum, Dad and my youngest sister Sammie. I was also greeted by the cold damp October weather.  We then went to my Uncle Phil and Auntie Fiona's house for breakfast we had scrambled egg with salmon and toast. We stayed at their house until mid-day before heading to Clumber Park.
My amazing trip to the UAE was over.

Thank you for viewing my blog posts about my trip,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment