Easter in Rutland 2013

So I have just returned home from a lovely week away at Rutland Caravan and Camping Site with great food, great people and great surroundings, here are just a few photographs from my Easter holiday in this lovely county.

Out walking the dogs in the snow with Dad, Mum and my Younger Sister
 
My feet disappeared into the snow
 
My younger Sister and I running into snow drifts at Rutland Caravan and Camping Site

A Panoramic Photograph that I took at Rutland Water

A shorter Panoramic Photograph that I took at Rutland Water

A Panoramic Photograph that I took at Rutland Water
 
Chalkhouse Ronald Roly Poly is one of two, 5 year old Liver and White, English Springer Spaniels (from show stock) that I have. He is trying his best here to look like a smart dog... do you think its working?

Hambleton Bakery

Britain's Best Bakery, Hambleton Bakery

Chocolate Brownies from Hambleton Bakery
 
Billionaire's Tarts from Hambleton Bakery

A Hambleton Pippin from Hambleton Bakery                                                    A Treacle Tart from Hambleton Bakery
 
Myself out walking at Rutland Water
 
                           
Starter and Main Course for my Lunch on Easter Sunday at L'Oliveto Due Cafe and Restaurant.
Normanton Road, South Shore, Rutland Water, England, LE15 8HD
What can I say, I love this restaurant, I have been here several times before and I have also been to their sister restaurant in Oakham. I love the food and the setting of the Rutland restaurant is amazing with wide open views over Rutland Water.  If you ever get the chance to visit this restaurant please do, you won't be disappointed.
 
I really enjoyed my week down in Rutland  in the caravan with my Dad, Mum, Younger Sister and Dogs.
 
Bring on Dads 60th Birthday Weekend up at Keldy Cabins on the North Yorkshire Moors in a couple of weeks time.
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading my post and viewing my photographs from my holiday,

No comments:

Post a Comment